By sharing this blog with friends and colleagues and following Jeremy's post on the IPKAT here, we have received a number of comments that we wanted to share with you:
- It looks very promising. I mentioned it on www.pmdm.fr. I hope contributors from various African countries will join you.
- Very interesting concept. It would be good to deal with the issues of helping the poorer African states to understand, recognise and protect their IP rights.
- The black background is a bit forbidding.
- SA is underrepresented. This part of Africa is probably the most active as far as IP is concerned.
- The blog looks great.
- It looks very good and the content seems to be relevant and interesting.
- I must say, the blog is excellent!
- The referenceability of the site could be better improved.
Do you agree with these comments? Perhaps you have more? We welcome this feedback tremendously, thank you.