Friday 5 September 2008

Jeremy

Superbrands East Africa

From my Google Alerts I see that various businesses have been rejoicing at the fact that they have been designated as 'Superbrands' in the first Superbrands East Africa awards. Congratulations to all those brands which have been so designated. They include Vodacom Tanzania, MTN, Vision Group and Mukwano, Safaricom and Nomi.

I would have liked to write an informative blog about this, but then I encountered the Superbrands East Africa website. Having found it slow, fiddly, poorly designed in terms of use of space and annoyingly underpopulated in terms of useful information, I just gave up. I wondered how many local users who have not yet been blessed (as I have) with a state-of-the-art computer and broadband would find it.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Subscribe via email (you'll be added to our Google Group)