It's Friday and Afro Leo has decided to take a break from it all. What better than to explore a country described as "having some of the continent's most gracious people". Here are some clues:
- it is nearly twice the size of Texas and five times the area of the UK
- it has the fastest growing economy in Africa and one of the fastest in the world
- it gained independence in 1975 after 400 years of colonial rule
- it was a flashpoint during the cold war
- it has a single class application system for trade marks and you get charged according to the size of the specification
- inventions need to be worked within a period of three years from date of grant to avoid compulsory licensing provisions
- the chip off the old block has been described as the "Kuwait of Africa"