It’s Friday and Afro Leo has decided to take a break from it all. What better than to seek forgiveness (for snacking on that tasty baby waterbuck midweek) in the world’s largest church. Here are some clues:
· If you export your product to the 15million odd population you will need to abide by some strict labeling laws;
· However, you can save money on the patent and trade mark protection by filing one application for each to get effective protection in the surrounding countries too, plus their reported intent to sign an EPA in 2008 may encourage you;
· You are bound to hear about the good old days under Felix whilst sipping coffee in this cocoa bean mecca;
· You will find “shimmering skyscrapers” contrasted by beautiful beach houses where you can enjoy another cup of coffee watching the sunrise (strange on this side of the Africa coast) over the sea;
· If you were a politician or diplomat you would not use the English version of the name of the country due to a government request in the 1980s;
· It would be a lifetime’s work to learn all 85 languages but you can watch football with the locals and that language will, at least, be common - as will their famous players.