- what are the benefits of offshoring?
- dealing with Africa's exchange control regulations
- preparing for exit, a valuation or analysing new opportunities or ... your competitor? This talk considers what IP audits are, why they are important and why they need not cost the earth.
- most business IP is locked up in knowhow. This talk discusses restraints of trade, confidentiality and their enforcement.
- generating sales and royalty streams? This talk analyses how best to leverage your IP
- to disclose or not to disclose - is that the question?
- when, what and why to patent
- Interbrand's erudite Jeremy Sampson explains the art of IP valuation and why it is critical to businesses
- the venture capital landscape for tech companies
- how basic steps in IP management can help secure funding and value on exit
- this talk considers how you can optimise your keyword advertising campaign without infringing trade marks of others, and perhaps by using them!
- canvassing pitfalls and IP strategies in places like Ethiopia, Angola, Namibia, Nigeria and Kenya
- the Zulu case study - five different IP business models for traditional communities, explained
Thursday, 24 July 2014
Brush up on your IP commercialisation skills, over breakfast
You can click on the links or visit this site to register: