It’s Friday and Afro Leo has decided to take a break from it all. What better than to bungie jump over one of the seven wonders of the world. Here are some clues:
· The name of the country is derived from the Shona equivalent of "House of stone";
· It is the biggest trading partner of RSA on the continent;
· It boasts a 100 billion dollar banknote;
· The country has won eight Olympic medals;
· Given the media restrictions Afro Leo may have to leave his camera behind but etched on his mind will undoubtedly be some beautiful forgotten images of a country once labelled the "bread basket of Africa";
· It is home to ARIPO.