Republic of Burundi
Burundi is a contracting party to the Paris Convention, WIPO Convention and the WTO.
• The Department of Arts and Culture (Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture) is the competent office responsible for copyright and related rights in Burundi.
• There is currently no website for this office.
Industrial Property OfficeKingsley tweets as @IPinAfrica
• The Ministry of Trade and Industry is the government department responsible for the administration of intellectual property rights in Burundi.
• The website for this office is www.commerceetindustrie.gov.bi (© dated 2007) and in French.
• Visitors may just find this website useful for general knowledge on intellectual property law and procedure in Burundi.