|Post-it - A successful post|
- Debate over the Africa IP Summit and its late cancellation
- Africa and INTA – no excuses! - a rallying call, or growl, from Jeremy
- Kingsley’s ever popular weekly review (especially Nigeria, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Algeria)
- News about Burundi Official fees and Rwanda’s CCTLD legislation
- A surprise debate – the emergence (or not) of PAIPO
- Sad news about the death of a Kenyan IP lawyer in a shooting
- The views on business method patents in Kenya
- Thought provoking decisions in Nigeria, Kenya (and here), Zambia and South Africa
- How the Swiss just love biltong so much, the feel they own it
- 10 Reasons to adopt EU approach to the trade mark oppositions and infringement
The Afro-IP Linkedin Group is also steadily and quietly gathering members and discussion over on Linkedin. The blog is not for profit, charges nothing and licenses its content under a creative commons licence so please feel free take advantage of the community and contribute to the discussion – it does make a difference. And if you are interested in European IP, don't miss IPKat's incredible source of contemporary thought, views and information.
Belated best wishes and happy blogging into 2013!